Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake is moist and satisfying topped with a cream cheese icing drizzle. Cooking this cake in the Instant Pot creates a moist dense cake that is husband approved. Slices of this bundt cake freeze very well for lunch box treats or that quick S snack in mid afternoon with a Vanilla Rooibos Tea Trimmy found on page 433 of the Trim Healthy Mama cookbook. You will find the recipe for the pepitas here: Sugared Pepitas. Be sure to make extra pepitas because they are a great snack!
Accessories and Ingredients Used in Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Please note that our site uses affiliate links within our recipes and some of our other posts. We do earn a small advertising commission if you shop through our links. There is no additional cost to you and we would be forever grateful if you would use these links to shop for items to help us to continue to blog great recipes for your journey.
- 1 cup THM Baking Blend
- ¼ cup THM Oat Fiber
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ⅜ cup THM Gentle Sweet (6 tablespoons)
- 2 large eggs, whole (room temperature)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup sugared pepitas
- coconut oil spray
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 tablespoons Neufchatel cheese (softened)
- 2½ tablespoons THM Gentle Sweet
- 2½ tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring eggs to room temperature. Generously spray a 6 cup bundt panwith coconut oil spray.
- Pour 1½ cups of water into the liner of your instant pot, place trivet in the bottom.
- In a medium bowl whisk baking blend, oat fiber, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices, set aside.
- Using a stand mixer bowl cream butter with the THM Gentle Sweet until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition. Add pumpkin and mix until combined well.
- Set mixer to low speed, add dry ingredients until just combined. Remove bowl and stir in pepitas.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan, spread evenly. Cover pan tightly with foil. Using a foil sling lower the bundt pan into the liner.
- Place lid on and lock into place. Set pot using [Manual], [Cake] or [Pressure Cool] for 30 minutes, high pressure. When pot beeps, turn pot off and allow natural pressure release for 15 minutes. When pressure valve drops remove cover. Remove cake to a cooling.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes, then filp onto a cool rack to cool. When completely cool drizzle with icing.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a small bowl. Add THM Gentle Sweet and beat until smooth. Beat in vanilla then gradually add 2½ to 3 tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk until you get a nice drizzle consistency.
- Drizzle frosting over the cooled cake and serve garnish with sugared pepitas. Store remaining cake in the refrigerator or freeze portion sizes.