Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake – Instant Pot
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake is moist and satisfying topped with a cream cheese icing drizzle. Cooking this cake in the Instant Pot creates a moist dense cake that is husband approved. Slices of this bundt cake freeze very well for lunch box treats or that quick S snack in mid afternoon with a Vanilla Rooibos Tea Trimmy found on page 433 of the Trim Healthy Mama cookbook. You will find the recipe for the pepitas here: Sugared Pepitas. Be sure to make extra pepitas because they are a great snack!
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon or other programs. I do earn a small commission from the sales made through these links; however your price never changes.
Accessories and Ingredients Used in Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Here are a few accessories and ingredients that were used to create the Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake recipe.
- Serves: 12
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Sodium: 247mg
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- 1 cup THM Baking Blend
- ¼ cup THM Oat Fiber
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ⅜ cup THM Gentle Sweet (6 tablespoons)
- 2 large eggs, whole (room temperature)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup sugared pepitas
- coconut oil spray
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 3 tablespoons Neufchatel cheese (softened)
- 2½ tablespoons THM Gentle Sweet
- 2½ tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring eggs to room temperature. Generously spray a 6 cup bundt panwith coconut oil spray.
- Pour 1½ cups of water into the liner of your instant pot, place trivet in the bottom.
- In a medium bowl whisk baking blend, oat fiber, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices, set aside.
- Using a stand mixer bowl cream butter with the THM Gentle Sweet until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition. Add pumpkin and mix until combined well.
- Set mixer to low speed, add dry ingredients until just combined. Remove bowl and stir in pepitas.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan, spread evenly. Cover pan tightly with foil. Using a foil sling lower the bundt pan into the liner.
- Place lid on and lock into place. Set pot using [Manual], [Cake] or [Pressure Cool] for 30 minutes, high pressure. When pot beeps, turn pot off and allow natural pressure release for 15 minutes. When pressure valve drops remove cover. Remove cake to a cooling.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes, then filp onto a cool rack to cool. When completely cool drizzle with icing.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a small bowl. Add THM Gentle Sweet and beat until smooth. Beat in vanilla then gradually add 2½ to 3 tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk until you get a nice drizzle consistency.
- Drizzle frosting over the cooled cake and serve garnish with sugared pepitas. Store remaining cake in the refrigerator or freeze portion sizes.