Heirloom Cherry Tomato Corn Salad – THM E
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Corn Salad is created from fresh finds at the farmer’s market. My fresh finds at the farmer’s market often include beautiful heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers and fresh sweet corn. Heirloom tomatoes are Non-GMO and are usually organically grown. They are very flavorful and the colors are so much fun! We love this salad with grilled turkey sausage burgers or grilled salmon and a small serving of herb flavored brown rice or quinoa.
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon or other programs. I do earn a small commission from the sales made through these links; however your price never changes.
For a quick E lunch salad, chop leafy greens such as romaine and spinach together. Add diced red bell pepper, thinly sliced red onion, water packed tuna (drained). Toss these together and then top with a serving of this salad. Quick, easy and you won’t even need an additional dressing since the Heirloom Cherry Tomato Corn Salad already has a light, sassy FP dressing!
Accessories and Items used in Heirloom Cherry Tomato Corn Salad
Here are a few accessories and ingredients that were used in creating this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh (minced fine)
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon THM Gentle Sweet
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn kernels (freshly cooked or frozen, thawed)
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes (havled or quartered)
- 1 cup cucumber (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- Place basil, oil, lime juice, sweetener, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight fitting lid; shake well/
- In a medium mixing bowl combine corn kernels, tomatoes and cucumbers. Drizzle with dressing; toss to combine and coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- You can sub an extra virgin olive oil in this recipe if you prefer.
- For 2 cups of corn you will need approximately 3 good size ears of corn.